Directions - GVSU / Pearl & Front
To get from GVSU Allendale to the intersection of Pearl NW & Front NW please follow the directions below:
1. Get on the GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) at either Mackinac Hall or Kirkhof Center on Allendale Campus or at the Pew Campus (stops at Seward Ramp and between Eberhard and DeVos Centers).
4. Get off the bus at the stop located at Pearl and Front (this will be the next stop after the Eberhard/DeVos stop - you will need to pull the pull-stop cord to request the stop).
To get from the intersection of Pearl NW & Front NW to GVSU Allendale please follow the directions below:
1. Get on the northbound Alpine (Route 9) bus at the stop located on Front and Pearl St.
2. Get off the bus at the Downtown Campus bus stop located in front of the Seward Parking Ramp.
3. Get on the GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50).
4. Get off the bus at Kirkhof Center or Mackinac Hall.
ALSO NEAR THIS STOP:
- Gerald Ford Presidential Museum (303 Pearl St. NW)
- Grand Rapids Public Museum (272 Pearl St. NW)
- Roger B. Chaffee Planetarium (272 Pearl St. NW)
- Holiday Inn (310 Pearl Street NW)
ALTERNATE ROUTE INFO:
****Don't forget: The NEW G.R. Hopper shuttle service has a bus stop conveniently located at the GVSU stop at Seward and Lake Michigan Dr. This service also has a stop at Holiday Inn! See www.grhopper.com for more info!
Page last modified September 10, 2012