If you will be working out at either the Rec Center or Kelly Family Sports Center, you will need a parking permit, unless you choose to park and pay at a meter.
- While you have an active Rec Center membership, you are eligible for a no cost parking permit good for parking in the student sections of Lots C, F and G. The permit is NOT VALID at meters or designated spaces.
- Permits are issued one semester at a time and will expire on the anniversary date of your membership.
- Permits are not required to park in student parking spaces during the Spring and Summer semesters (May - August).
- Rec Center permits cannot be issued or used by current students of the university. Your permit privileges will be suspended if found to be in violation.
- Only one permit can be issued per individual and may be transferred to additional vehicles as necessary.
- Effective dates on permits must be visible and displayed at all times for the permit to be considered valid.
- The police department is open 24/7 to answer any parking questions or for your permit needs. You may contact us at 616-331-3255.
- Should you receive a citation while on campus, please refer to the information provided on the citation or visit www.gvsu.edu/parking for citation appeal information.