September 12, 2014
Free Pizza for Pints Blood Drive
August 4, 2014
See Story about Student Veterans in GV Magazine's Summer Issue!
August 4, 2014
August 2014 Newsletter
July 15, 2014
GVSU commits to '8 keys' of success for veterans - GVNow
May 29, 2014
New 19-month Leadership Program available in GR & Holland
- See all news items
New Job Opportunity for BS Engineering in Kalamazoo
Date: April 30, 2014
Please apply or pass along to any Veterans with a BS in Engineering for the role of Technical Consultant, to be located in Kalamazoo, MI.
Position Summary: The Technical Consultant in Rockwell Automation’s Power group personally impacts the company’s bottom line by enhancing strategic sales efforts. They are an expert in specific power and motor control product lines and will draw upon this knowledge to guide customers through a variety of issues. The Technical Consultant will also showcase Rockwell Automation’s products at industry tradeshows such as Automation Fair and Rockwell Automation on the Move.
Key duties of the Technical Consultant role include:
• Participate in pre-sales applications, problem solving, and customer assistance
• Propose technical solutions and provide product application demonstrations
• Provide ongoing support to sales engineers and distributors to retain existing business
• Undertake ‘proof of concept’ work
• Gather information concerning the capabilities and application of company products
• Provide customer conversion assistance
• Support commercial events by delivering technical presentations, seminars, and demonstrations
• Deliver technical sales competency training
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• Minimum five years of Power and Drives experience.
• Experience working in a field related.
• Good understanding of and strong interest in contemporary industrial automation and information technology.
• Ability to work with customers and remain focused in confrontational situations.
• Capacity to work under pressure.
• Previous work experience in design, manufacturing or applications of industrial automation equipment, personal computers and various computer operating systems
• Customer service experience
Interested candidates can follow the instructions below to apply to this role:
1. Visit our careers website at: http://www.rockwellautomation.com/careers
2. Click Browse Career Opportunities Worldwide
3. Click Search openings
4. Enter the job number in the Keyword section: 50598 and click search