- Advising Main Menu
- Student Academic Success Center
- College of Community & Public Service (CCPS)
- College of Education (COE)
- College of Health Professions (CHP)
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS)
- Kirkhof College of Nursing (KCON)
- Office of Integrative Learning and Advising
- Padnos College of Engineering & Computing (PCEC)
- Seidman College of Business
Faculty & Staff
- Student Success Collaborative
- Academic Advising Council
- Advising Center Referral Chart
- Faculty Undergraduate Academic Advising Committee List 2012
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Structure
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Charge
- University Curriculum Committee
- University-wide Academic Advising Services
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Mission Statement
- What is Advising?
- GVSU Blueprint for Student Success
I have not yet decided my major
- Who is my advisor?
- What resources are available to help me explore possible majors / careers?
- When should I meet with my advisor?
- What questions should I ask my advisor?
- What courses should I take?
- What majors and programs are available?
- Where do I go for academic support like tutoring, help with study skills, etc.?
- I have decided my major
- I have not yet decided my major
- Graduate Students
- Advising Video Tutorials
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Outstanding Academic Advising and Student Services Award
- MIchigan ACademic ADvising Association (MIACADA)
- National ACademic ADvising Association (NACADA)
- Academic Advising Professional Development
Outstanding Academic Advising and Student Services Award
During the 2007-2008 academic year, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs Gayle Davis authorized an annual Outstanding Academic Advising and Student Services Award. The guidelines for this award may viewed here.
Click here for the Outstanding Academic Advising and Student Services Award Nomination Form.
Page last modified August 28, 2013