Secondary Application


Allied Health Science Major

Allied Health Sciences does not currently require a separate application for admission into this major. Applicants must complete an undergraduate application to Grand Valley State University and once admitted as undergraduate students are eligible to major in Allied Health Science.

Transfer students (from community or four-year colleges) must also complete an undergraduate application to Grand Valley State University. Transfer students should consult with the director of Allied Health Sciences from the College of Health Professions or the Student Services Director before entering the university, or very soon thereafter to determine course equivalencies and major/minor requirements.


Speech Language Pathology Emphasis

Students will apply for admission into the emphasis the second semester of the sophomore year. Prerequisites include 3.0 GPA; completion of 45 semester hours successful completion of (a grade of C or better) PHY 200, and BMS 208; application; and letter of application. Follow the link below for more information.




Page last modified December 1, 2011