Salary and Benefits Committee Dec 12, 2012
Attendance: Scott Whisler, Andrea Westdorp, Ron Perkins, Jennifer McCaul & David Smith
Questions were raised as to why [some] departments can’t use P-Card for travel purchases.
- Some people are seeing lagging reimbursement times.
- Some people would rather use personal cards and/or travel agents.
- Although this seems to be only in some departments, general guidelines may want to be reviewed.
- It was mentioned that there may be an OnBase/Banner option rolled out soon for travel reimbursement.
HR – Enrollment
- New UMR enrollment process went well. Only minor bugs were found in the new system.
We reviewed the process to get enrollment information to employees. Is everyone getting the notices?
- Home mailings
- Department mailings
Meeting Minute Distribution
What is the meeting minute process from the AP Committee?
- What happens to sub-committee meeting minutes once submitted to AP committee?
- Where do AP Committee meetings get published?
Should we (Sub-Committees) be doing more to get them distributed?
- Next meeting is scheduled for 1/14/13
Page last modified February 18, 2013