Athletic Training Alumni
Facebook - GVSU Athletic Training Alumni
Join the GVSU Athletic Training Alumni group to stay connected with fellow classmates and current events of the Athletic Training Program.
Michigan AT Licensing Board - Certification of Education Process*:
- Visit the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs page and print the “Athletic Trainers by Examination” form. The link is: http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-35299_63294_27529_45355---,00.html
- Print the form and complete the 2 page Certification of Athletic Training Education form (pages 7-8).
- Make sure to sign the bottom of page 7.
- Mail me the completed Certification of Athletic Training Education form along with:
- A self-addressed stamped envelope to the address at the top of the form.
- I will complete my portion on page 8 and then forward to Records
- Records will place the seal on the form and place the form in the mail.
**Typical processing time is one week within the 9 month academic calendar year, and 2 weeks mid-June to mid-August.
Shari Bartz-Smith PhD, AT, ATC, CSCS Associate Professor Program Director of Athletic Training Grand Valley State University 1 Campus Drive - MAK B2-212 Allendale, MI 49401 616-331-3044 firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified June 11, 2014