Directions - GVSU / Fulton & Monroe
To get from GVSU Allendale to Fulton & Monroe:
1. Get on the GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) at either Mackinac Hall or Kirkhof Center on Allendale Campus or at the Pew Campus (stops at Seward Ramp and between Eberhard and DeVos Centers).
2. Get off the bus at the stop located just past Fulton and Monroe (you will need to pull the pull-stop cord to request the stop).
To get from Fulton & Monroe to GVSU Allendale:
1. Get on the East Fulton (Route 14) at Van Andel Arena.
2. Get off the bus at Central Station.
3. At the Rapid Central Station, transfer to the GVSU Campus Connector (Route 50) bus. This will take you to the GVSU Campuses.
4. Get off the GVSU Campus Connector at the Pew Campus (stops at Seward Ramp and between Eberhard and DeVos Centers) or on GVSU Allendale Campus Kirkhof Center or Mackinac Hall.
ALSO NEAR THIS STOP:
ALTERNATE ROUTE INFO:
***Don't forget: The NEW G.R. Hopper shuttle service has a bus stop conveniently located at the GVSU stop at Seward and Lake Michigan Dr. This service also has a stop at The B.O.B.! See www.grhopper.com for more info!
Page last modified September 11, 2012