Vendor Information: Getting Your Invoice Paid
To avoid payment delays and expedite the payment process, please follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure we have your current W9 Form (or appropriate taxpayer identification form) on file
(If you don't have one, please complete this form: Fillable Blank W9)
- When submitting invoices for payment:
- Include the name and department of the GVSU employee placing the order and/or
- Include the GVSU Purchase Order Number (please note: the PO number is required on all invoices over $5,000)
- Always remit invoices directly to Accounts Payable at the address below:
GVSU Accounts Payable
1 Campus Drive 2015 Zumberge Hall
Allendale, MI 49401 or
- Submit via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EFT/ACH: Vendors wishing to receive payment via EFT/ACH should complete the Vendor Direct Deposit Form and submit it to email@example.com. When payments have been made, you will receive an e-mail containing the transaction details.
- VerifyValid: Vendors wishing to receive payment via E-Mail using VerifyValid, will need to complete the VerifyValid Sign Up Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about VerifyValid and how it works can be found at https://www.verifyvalid.com.
- Virtual Credit Card: Vendors can elect to receive payment using a "virtual credit card", which is a unique 16 digit MasterCard number. Please complete the Virtual Credit Card Sign Up Form and submit it to email@example.com.
- Check: Vendors that have not selected to receive payment via one of the methods listed above will receive a paper check.
- If you are a vendor and have questions regarding the payment process, please contact a member of our Accounts Payable Staff: