Yingpin (George) Chang
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3149
Completed Ph.D. in Finance at the University of Iowa in 2002. Received M.B.A. and M.A. in Economics from The Ohio State University. Received B.S. in Industrial Engineering. Had taught at Saint Louis University, The University of Missouri ñ Kansas City, and Bradley University prior to joining the Seidman College of Business. Has published articles in finance and economics journals.
- PH.D., Finance, University of Iowa. "Two Essays in Bayesian Markov Mixture of Normals Approach to Modeling Financial Returns." (2002).
- MA, Economics, Ohio State University. (1997).
- MBA, Ohio State University. (1996).
- BS, Industrial Engineering, Chung-Yuan University, Taiwan. (1992).
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Risk Management
- International Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Empirical Corporate Finance
- Mutual Funds
- Applied Bayesian Econometrics
- Chang, Y. (., Pettengill, G., Hueng, J. (2013). Risk-Return Predictions with the Fama-French Three-Factor Model. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 5(1), 34-47.
- Chang, Y. (., Horvath, P. (2012). A Note on Empirical Bond Risk Premia. To appear in Journal of Financial and Economic Practice, 12(3), 96 - 107.
- Chang, Y. (. (2012). The Evolution of the Finance Field. Grand Rapids, MI: Midwest Decision Sciences Annual Conference 2012.
- University, GVSU R&D Committee (CSCE), Committee Member, approximately 16 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (September 1, 2009 - Present).
- Department, Finance Internship Expo, Interaction with Industry, approximately 2 hours spent per year, Hours, Regional. (March 1, 2009 - Present).
- College, ACG Case Competition, Student Mentor, approximately 50 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, compensated, Local. (September 1, 2008 - Present).