Title: Full Professor
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3151
Gregg is completing his 38th year at Grand Valley. He formed the Finance Department, served as its chairman for 14 years, was the assistant dean for years, the acting associate dean, and has served as the director of the Certificate Program in Financial Planning since 1997. He teaches primarily financial management and insurance classes. His publications include three books, several textbook ancillaries, and was a columnist for MIBiz from 1996 through 2011.
- PH.D., Finance, Economic Theory, Monetary Economics, Statistics and Research Design, Michigan State University. (1978).
- MBA, General Business, Saint Louis University. (1971).
- BS, Chemical Engineering, Michigan State University. (1967)
- Dimkoff, G. (2012). Instructors Manual to Accompany Modern Risk Management and Insurance by Gregg Dimkoff. Spring Lake, MI: Maple Acres Publishing, LLC
- Dimkoff, G. (2012). Test Bank to Accompany Risk Management and Insurance. Spring Lake, MI: Maple Acres Publishing.
- Dimkoff, G. (2012). Modern Risk Management and Insurance (vol. 2nd Edition). Hudsonville, MI: Maple Acres Publishing.
- Community, Career Fair: Feb 2011 and October 2011, Thank employers for coming; help them recruit, approximately 4 hours spent per year, Hours.
- College, Member, GVSU Retirement Planning Committee, Member, approximately 15 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (September 2010 - Present).
- Community, Society of Financial Services Professionals, Board Member, approximately 4 hours spent per year, Hours, appointed, Local. (August 2010 - Present).