Title: Associate Professor
Field of Study: Management
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3073
- PH.D., Strategic Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, and Lean Transformation, Michigan State University. (2000).
- MLIR, Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University. (1988).
- BS, Economics and Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Employee Relations and Political Science, Michigan State University. (1986).
- ïOrganizational Development
- ïOrganizational Behavior & Leadership
- ïHuman Resource Management
- ïChange Management
- ïLean Production
- ïHoshin Kanri Planning Systems