Title: Associate Professor
Office: L. William Seidman Center, 3063
- PH.D., Strategic Management, Finance, Purdue University. (2004).
- MS, Industrial Administration, Purdue University. (1989).
- BSE, Engineering, Calvin College. (1987).
•Strategic Management - Undergraduate and MBA level
•Sustainable Business Practices
•Mergers & Acquisitions
•The Link between business-level strategy and corporate-level strategy
- Mudde, P. (in press). Companies Should Prepare an International Strategy (5th ed., vol. 25, pp. 28). Grand Rapids, MI: Grand Rapids Business Journal.
- Mudde, P., Harder, M. K. New Michigan Trust Code Impacts Family Businesses (vol. 10-5-2009, pp. 15). Grand Rapids, MI: Grand Rapids Business Journal.
- Mudde, P., Sopariwala, P. (2011). Relative Strategic Variance Analysis: The Case of American Airlines. Cost Management.
- Editorial and Review Activities, Academy of Management, Editorial/Review Position.
- College, R&D Committee, Committee Member, appointed. (August 2012 - Present).
- College, Full Time MBA Committee, Committee Member. (January 2009 - Present).