Accounting Pre-Recruiting Event
Hundreds of Seidman School of Accounting students participated in a Accounting Pre-Recruiting Event sponsored by Beta Alpha Psi. Students had a chance to talk to local, midsize, and national accounting firms and corporations, for tax and audit internships and full-time positions. Over 489 interviews have resulted from the event!
Seidman Full-Time Integrated MBA Program
The Seidman Full-time Integrated Master of Business Administration (FIMBA) program is the key to accelerate your career. Created with the new business graduate in mind, the Full-time Integrated MBA program fosters both professional and personal development.
Join students from across West Michigan and around the country who choose the Seidman Full-time Integrated MBA to develop the knowledge and skills needed to further their success in the business and professional world.
Features of the program include:
- Accelerated. Complete your MBA in 14 months
- Integrated. Curriculum is integrated with a holistic view of business
- Fellowship. A primary, program component is the 11-month paid business fellowship (graduate-level internship)
- Travel. Includes one week study in Washington, D.C. and two weeks study abroad.
- Enrichment. Participants receive exposure to local, national, and international areas of business
- The SAP® Advantage. Participants receive a deep understanding of integrated, cross-functional, business processes using SAP ERP.
The program is currently held at GVSU’s Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Pew Campus and will be moving in 2013 to the L. William Seidman Center for Business, currently under construction. Students will travel one week in the fall semester to Washington, D.C. and two weeks in the winter semester to a global destination.
Seize the opportunity to attend a fully AACSB accredited program and to work with faculty who are committed to excellence in teaching and have actively worked on strategic issues for more than 400 businesses. This real-time world experience brings strategic advantages to students in the Seidman Full-time Integrated MBA program, including current problems, faculty on the cutting edge, and evidence that business theory and principles taught by Seidman MBA faculty are valued by business. AACSB accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education and has been earned by less than five percent of the world's business schools.
- Full-Time MBA Program Requirements
- Meet the current Full-Time MBA Students
- FAQ’s about the Full-Time MBA Program
- Tuition/Financial Aid
- The National Management School in India
The early admission deadline for the 2013-14 cohort is November 15, 2012, apply now for first consideration. Program application deadline is February 15, 2013.
Main Office: (616) 331-7400 or email@example.com
Page last modified February 6, 2013