GVSU Career Center
On-campus interviews provide employers the opportunity to connect to a highly qualified and diverse student population. By recruiting on-campus, you will forge links to our students and with our faculty and administrators, increasing your employer's image and visibility. On-campus interviews can be scheduled on the Pew Grand Rapids Campus in designated LakerJobs interview rooms, or in various locations on the Allendale Campus.
LakerJobs OCR Portal
Use LakerJobs to make scheduling your interviews easier than ever! You can request specific dates, list your opportunities, manage applicants, and connect with students through one interface. To make your request for an on-campus interview:
- Log in at www.gvsu.edu/lakerjobs/employers
- Click on "on-campus recruiting (OCR)"
- Select the "request a schedule" button
There are many ways to set up your on-campus interviewing schedule.
- Open Schedule – An open schedule allows any applicant that meets your screening criteria to submit their resume and sign up for an interview time.
- Preselect Schedule – A preselect schedule allows you to set candidate screening criteria, review resumes and "invite" candidates you select to an interview. Applicants then select their available times to interview.
- Preselect to Open Schedule - Preselect to open schedule allows any applicants who meet your screening criteria to sign up for remaining interview times after your "invited" candidates have selected their interview times. This feature allows you to more fully complete your interview schedule.
- Self-Schedule/Room Reservation Only - Use self-schedule / room reservation only to reserve interview rooms. We provide the room to interview and you take care of the rest. This is great option for holding interviews in a short time frame.
Be sure to book your dates early, as this service is very popular. Once your request has been made, we will work to ensure your request is fulfilled and contact you with any additional information. We look forward to working with you to make your on-campus interviews a success!
Questions about On-Campus Interviews? Contact Judy DeBoer: email@example.com or 616-331-6708.
Page last modified September 14, 2012