The GVSU Career Center posts career and internship opportunities for all majors in it's online system LakerJobs. Please check Laker Jobs for the most current postings available.
Additional job postings that may be of particular interest to our Chemistry majors and minors are posted below.
Additional Job Opportunities
*Burdick and Jackson, Quality Control Technician (Muskegon, MI)
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in science discipline, chemistry preferred
*Prein & Newhof Environmental Lab (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Lab Technician, Paid Internship: For someone who is still working on their degree. The company is willing to work around a school schedule.
- Lab Technician: Basic Qualifications: Associate's degree in phsycial science or related field, Bachelor's preferred
*Global Green Products (Palos Heights, IL)
- Research Chemist. This is a "green" chemical company with a large reach into the oil and gas industry. For more information, click here.
*Ranir, T&D Laboratory Chemist (Grand Rapids, MI)
- This position is responsible for the laboratory support of research and development of chemistry-related product activities including developmental and competitive product testing, formulation analysis, and test methodologies in a lab setting for the Chemical Formulations group in the Technology and Development Department. The workload is on average 20-24 hours per week, and may increase to up to 40 hours per week (project and timing dependent).
- Shift: 1st shift Part-time 20-24 hrs. during 2014 (with the thought that it will become Full-time 40 hrs. starting January 1, 2015).
- Send Resumes by November 15, 2014 to: