College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Title: Dean's Office Assistant for the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Office: B-4-232 MAK
- Schedule appointments and provide support for Dean Antczak
- Provide support for Assistant Dean Haynes with regard to budgets and grants
- Coordinate unit head meetings, contracts, evaluations, retreat, etc.
- Unit Head & Faculty Weekly Mailings
- Coordinate CLAS award nominations
- Provide support for sabbatical process
- Process Travel & Expense Forms
- CLAS record keeper (committee lists, minutes, award list, etc.)
- Provide support for CLAS Faculty Council, the CLAS Alumni Board and the CLAS Emeritus Advisory Committee
Tracy has worked at Grand Valley State University since 1998. Before coming to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Dean's Office, Tracy worked in the Health Professions Office for a year, and then moved to the Psychology Department where she worked for 13 years.
Serving as Dean’s Office Assistant, her responsibilities include supporting Dean Antczak and Assistant Dean Haynes, serving as CLAS record keeper, and coordinating Unit Head evaluations, contracts, meetings, and the Unit Head & Faculty Weekly Mailings. Tracy coordinates the nominations for awards, handles Travel & Expense Forms and provides support for the sabbatical process. She also provides support for the CLAS Faculty Council, the CLAS Alumni Board and the CLAS Emeritus Advisory Committee.
Tracy received her B.S. in Business Administration from Ferris State University. She is married and has two sons in college and a Golden Retriever named Maggie. She enjoys reading, golfing, yoga and traveling.
Page last modified July 25, 2014