US 102 Career Planning
Interested in learning more about yourself and your potential careers? Enroll in US 102! This one credit course is designed to guide students along their career and academic pathways.
Students enrolled in US 102 will have the opportunity:
- Take a battery of career tests and assessments
- Evaluate personal interests, values, and beliefs
- Investigate a variety of careers
- Develop professional skills necessary in the work world
- Perform informational interviewing
- Connect with faculty and student resources on campus
- Build and implement a career action plan
Go to myBanner to register for a US 102 class!