College Student Affairs Leadership
2013-2014 Graduate Assistantships
EXTENDED YEAR CONTRACT POSITIONS
July 29, 2013 through May 23, 2014
- Graduate Assistants work 20 hours per week
- The stipend for Graduate Assistants is $9,000 for a 10-month appointment in non-housing departments.
- For Graduate Assistants in Housing and Residence Life, the stipend is $6,000 for a 10-month appointment plus housing accommodation and meal plan.
- Graduate assistantships include a tuition waiver which covers up to 21 graduate credit hours per year (in-state or out-of-state).
- Parking permit.
At this time all extended year contract positions have been filled.
August 19, 2013 - April 26, 2014
- Graduate Assistants work 20 hours per week.
- The stipend for Graduate Assistants is $4,000 per semester
- Tuition credit for up to 18 graduate credits per year
At this time all academic year contract positions have been filled.
Please visit the Graduate Studies website for other graduate assistantship openings:
Page last modified October 24, 2013