College Student Affairs Leadership
2013 Case Study Competition
Since 1996 students in the CSAL program have participated in a Case Study Competition. This competition provides students the opportunity to analyze a situation, identify resources and develop a strategy to resolve the problem - all within less than 24 hours.
In teams of two, they present their case to a panel of judges comprised of student affairs professionals. Each member of the winning team receives a cash award to be used for professional development as well as a plaque recognizing their achievements.
- Sarah Joslyn and Bianca Ortiz
- Ashley Maloff and Abigail Johnson
- Karmen Vroomen and Kyle Martin
- Cameron Kinney and Laura Poglitsch
- Chelsea Pulice and Jeff Domagala
- Lindsay Greyerbiehl and Erin Ash
Congratulations to this year's winning team
Page last modified September 4, 2013