Suggested application deadline to apply for the College Student Affairs Leadership program for the Fall 2015 is: January 9, 2015.*
Steps to complete for application:
Please note application to the CSAL program is separate from graduate assistantship applications. Both must be submitted to be considered for a G.A. position.
- Complete the graduate program application.
- A $30 nonrefundable application fee (unless you have previously applied to Grand Valley)
- Official copies of transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended. Transcripts must be sent from those institutions directly to the GVSU Admissions Office. NOTE: We do not require official transcripts from Grand Valley.
- General eligibility requirements for federal aid require a valid Social Security Number. To assist with your financial aid processing, please complete this field on the application
- With the online application, be sure to upload 3 Letters of Recommendation. If you need to print a recommendation form, please click here.
Apply for a CSAL graduate assistantship.
Please note the GRE is not required for admissions.
*Admissions to the Master's of Education CSAL program is done on a rolling basis. This will ensure your eligibility to participate in the graduate assistant interview process.