Successfully submitting grant proposals, journal articles, manuscripts, or juried program materials is a detailed process. GVSU’s new Quality Circles program provides opportunities for you to improve your proposal by receiving feedback from past recipients and selection-committee members, in a manner designed to mirror the actual review your submission will undergo.
The reviewers in Circles for Success look at your entire submission (title, abstract, main body, and any appendices) and review the different components, helping to ensure that your material is conveyed in the best possible manner. Care is given to explore the initial impression of your application and in providing feedback to assist with making a strong first impression.
Circles for Success offers:
- Peer review and feedback on a variety of writing projects
- Insight from recipients and former selection-committee members
- Fullbright, NSF, foundational, governmental and internal grant submission feedback and assistance
- Improvement of success rates
- Improvement of scholarship
- Aid in increasing your portfolio and research
How Does Circles for Success work?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you know you are interested in being involved- include the following information
- Your name
- Contact information
- Entity you are submitting to
- Title of project
- If you would like to sit in on the quality circle (you will not be allowed to speak until the process if finished)
- Available days and times for review
- You will be contacted with information of when your Circle for Success is taking place
- You will receive written feedback from the reviewers
Simple. Straightforward. Successful
Page last modified April 5, 2013