Professional Development(PD) Workshops
|PD Workshops GVSU Learning Network GVSU Campus Visits|
|In-School Training GVSU M.Ed. Program ArtPrize Education Days|
The Grand Valley State University Charter Schools Office encourages participation in professional development opportunities that will enhance the teaching and learning experience for all.
Included in the Workshops are:
|2013-2014 brochure now available|
Important Workshop Reminders
- Workshops run from either 8:30am - 11:30am or 12:30pm - 3:30pm
- Lunch is included in registration and provided on-site.
- Register no later than 10 days prior to the workshop.
- Please obtain clearance for participation through your principal prior to registration.
- State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECH) may be available for select workshops.
- If substitute instructors are required for GVSU authorized charter schools, substitution costs are reimbursable by the CSO at $25/half day and $50/full day. In order to be reimbursed, please submit an invoice, after the substitution cost has been incurred.
Cost to Attend
- FREE for GVSU authorized charter schools
- $75 per person per workshop*
*Please pay with a credit card. If you are not able to pay with a credit card, contact Sarah Pepper at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 331-2240 at the GVSU Charter Schools Office prior to registering to obtain an invoice.
Locations & Directions
GVSU Charter Schools Office
GVSU Detoit Center
If you have questions regarding Professional Development, please contact Amirah Vosburgh at email@example.com or (616) 331-9068. If you have technical difficulties registering, please contact Sarah Pepper at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 331-9069.
Page last modified October 1, 2013