Date and Time:
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
1:30 PM -
Workshop presented by Joan Epperson, President Global Business Solutions
In today’s busy work environments, emotionally charged situations can occur. Having the skills and competencies needed to defuse conflict and move the discussion forward is personally and professionally beneficial. Employees achieve win-win solutions, deliver desired results and create a positive work environment.
During this interactive learning and growth experience, participants will:
- Develop/enhance the skills and competencies needed to defuse emotional situations.
- Learn to remain calm and objective; respond with a level head and maintain self-control in the face of adversity.
- Become skilled at making a quick recovery and helping others do the same.
- Develop/enhance the skills needed to take charge in difficult situations and keep the discussion moving forward.
- Seeing the opportunity in a difficult challenge.
- Learn to apply these systems, strategies, tools and resources to enhance career success, be resilient and live their ideal life!
Register at www.gvsu.edu/seminar.
Program approved for COT Development Credit.
Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org