Know Your Numbers: Five Keys to Using Financial Statements to Maximize Cash Flow and Increase Access to Capital
Who Should Attend: Business owners and key staff who want to have a better understanding of how to use their financial statements.
The ideal participant in Know Your Numbers will have 2-3 years of financial history and be pursuing financing or having challenges with cash flow.
Topics include how to:
• Use your Balance Sheet and Income Statement in managing your business
• Use break even analysis to improve your decision-making
• Find the source of your cash flow problems
• Increase your company’s cash flow
• Get the banker on your side
Presented by SBDC West Michigan
To register, go online at https://clients.sbdcmichigan.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=74340001 or call SBDC West Michigan at (616)331-7370.
SBDC West Michigan Region at email@example.com or (616)331-7370