The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America invites patients, families, friends and caregivers living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis to this educational program. Consisting of a live and interactive presentation by Dr. Dan Rodrigues, as well as a question-and-answer session, the program will be held at Hager-Lubbers Exhibition Hall Grand Valley State University, 301 W. Fulton St., Grand Rapids, MI. on March 22, 2012 at 7pm.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Role of nutrition - adult and pediatric focus
- Overview of diets used by IBD patients
- Eating well with IBD - diet, nutrition, supplements
- Tools and nutritional resources
- Question-and-answer session with medical experts