The ACES Office (Next to the Health Center)
10383 42nd Ave
Allendale, MI 49426
- Do you eat when you're not hungry?
- Do you binge eat for no apparent reason?
- Do you think about food all day, even after you've just eaten?
- Do you feel guilty and ashamed after you've eaten too much?
- Do you try to hide your eating?
- Does your weight affect the way you live with food?
If you answer yes to any of these characteristics, you are not alone.
Overeaters Anonymous offers a program of recovery and support to those who
suffer from food-related struggles. We welcome anyone who worries about
their weight and their eating habits. OA meetings are now available at the
ACES building on Wednesday mornings at 10am.