General Facility Rules
- All users must check in at the front desk.
- Student ID, Faculty ID or Membership ID is required for entrance.
- No alcohol or controlled substances.
- No smoking or tobacco substances.
- Participants utilize this facility "at their own risk".
- Minors under 14 must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times.
- Food and beverages are permitted only on the main upper level and seating areas.
- Any posting of materials must be approved by the facility and displayed in designated area.
- Bicycles, roller blades and skateboards are prohibited.
- The Grand Valley Student Code will be adhered to at all times.
Turf and Track Rules
- No food including gum and sunflower seeds.
- Water in a sealed container is the only beverage allowed.
- Metal track spikes must be ¼ inch or less(no other metal spikes/cleats allowed).
- Field paint/chalk to be used by management only.
- No spitting on any surface.
- Perimeter doors are for emergency exit only.
- Use of abusive or profane language is prohibited and is grounds for removal.
- No using walls as a rebound or backstop.
- Store and secure all equipment after use.
- Report all damages or injuries to building staff.
Page last modified September 13, 2013