Hands-on Training: How to Use Cayuse424 to submit Grant Proposals
The GVSU Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) uses Cayuse424 to provide proposal development and electronic submission through Grants.gov and now Research.gov. Cayuse424 is a System-to-System web-based platform which speeds up the submission process and reduces the risk of errors.
Features and benefits include:
- Easy navigation between multiple proposal forms
- Autofill capability eliminating multiple entries
- Automatic error tracking and correction
- Routing for approvals
You should get trained on Cayuse424 if you:
- Will be submitting a proposal
- Are thinking of submitting a proposal
- Assist with grant proposals
- Review and approve proposals
The OSP offers hands-on interactive training sessions as needed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in being trained on Cayuse424..
Page last modified May 9, 2013