A growing number of government agencies and private organizations have developed ERA for both
- Electronic proposal submission in addition to or as a replacement for traditional hard copy grant submission
Electronic grant administration capabilities, including
- Budget Amendments
- Extension Requests
- Interim and Final Report submission
Some agencies require the Office of Sponsored Programs to register a PI while other agencies require the PI to register independently. Please review the specific requirements of each agency.
The following is a list of the most commonly used ERA sites for GVSU. This list is not comprehensive. If your agency is not listed here, please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs.
- National Science Foundation - FastLane
- National Institute of Health - eRA Commons
- Health Research and Services Administration - Electronic Handbooks
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration - NSPIRES
- US Department of Education - eGrants
- US Department of Energy - FedConnect
- US Department of Justice - Grants Management System
- Michigan Department of Education - MEGS+
If you have any questions about Electronic Research Administration, please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs.
Office of Sponsored Programs
Phone: (616) 331-6826
Page last modified August 29, 2011