Young Professionals in Higher Education will host a networking event March 17 that will feature a panel of higher education leaders.
“Going from Today to Tomorrow” will take place from 7:30-8:30 a.m. in the University Club at the DeVos Center. Faculty and staff members are invited; register at www.gvsu.edu/sprout.
The event will allow young professionals to engage in meaningful dialogue with leaders from Grand Valley and Grand Rapids Community College.
The panelists include:
- Keri Becker, associate athletic director and senior woman administrator, Grand Valley
- Domingo Hernanadez-Gomez, associate director of the College Success Center, GRCC
- Rachel Siglow, executive assistant to the president, Grand Valley
- Brian Van Doeselaar, associate controller for Accounting, Grand Valley
- Kate Harmon, director of Campus Recreation, Grand Valley
- Rhonda Lubberts, associate vice president of Institutional Marketing, Grand Valley
YPHE helps young professionals have a successful and satisfying career in higher education. The group organizes monthly programs to encourage professional development and networking. Visit www.gvsu.edu/yphe for more information.