Grand Valley Police Department
When entering the citation link below, if you are not a GVSU student or F/S member, you will need to LOGIN AS GUEST. To do so, you will need your Driver's License number and you will be asked to create a password. We recommend using your birthday, as it is easy to remember and we cannot reset the password for you in the future. You will continue to use this information to log on for any future visits.
Pay In Person:
Payments may be made in person at several locations:
Department of Public Safety Service Building-Allendale Campus 24 Hours
- Cash payments only accepted while Supervisors on duty
- Debit card, credit card and check/money orders accepted anytime
- Payment Drop Box Outside Service Building-Allendale Campus 24 Hours
- Cashiers Office Student Services Building-Allendale Campus 8AM to 5PM
- Transaction Center DeVos Center-Grand Rapids Pew Campus 8AM to 5PM
You may pay with cash (all coins must be rolled), personal check, money order or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). Credit cards payments may also be taken over the phone.
Pay By Mail:
If you have received a citation, you may mail payment to the address below. Make check or money order payable to GVSU. Please include your student number, license plate number and/or citation number.
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL CASH!
Department of Public Safety
1 Campus Drive, SER
Allendale, MI 49401
Page last modified May 15, 2015