2014 New Hire and Open Enrollment Information
Take Charge. Reap Rewards.
The 2014 annual benefits open enrollment is your opportunity to take a closer look at your benefit options so please take some time to follow these:
Four easy steps
1. Review detailed information.
2. Learn about new plan options and select the right one for your unique situation.
3. Complete the online enrollment October 22–November 6.
4. Print your detailed confirmation statement.
Confirm your elections
To receive your total compensation/confirmation statement, each benefit eligible faculty or staff member must complete an online enrollment and update/verify benefit elections including:
• Home address for W-2 purposes
• Coordination of benefits information
• Beneficiary designation
• IRS re-election requirement for Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
For more information or to requested printed copies please contact us at 331.2220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates (group meetings and computer labs)
Looking for Other Seminars or information? Check out our Financial Fitness Seminars!
Page last modified November 14, 2013