Healthy Eating at GVSU Rewards Program
Healthy eating on campus can sometimes be hard on the wallet. Healthy Eating at GVSU is open to benefit eligible faculty and staff currently enrolled in the medical plan through GVSU who are looking to better manage poor eating habits while on campus.
Up to 100 faculty and staff members will receive:
- One $50 Healthy Eating at GVSU gift card to use at any Campus Dining location.
- List of approved healthy food items.
- Healthy 4 life information materials from Campus Dining
- Invitation to Myfitnesspal Healthy Eating GVSU group
- Must be a current benefit eligible faculty or staff member enrolled in GVSU medical plan.
- Participation from the Healthy Choices Wellness program Health Assessment demonstrated a need for improved nutrition habits and follow up with a health coach. OR present a form from your health care professional demonstrating a need for improved healthy eating habits.
- Must participate in a brief welcome orientation to receive program packet and introduction to the program. Human Resources wellness staff can come to faculty and staff offices to conduct the meeting.
- Must sign affidavit demonstrating commitment to the program.
- Must complete pre-survey distributed in September 2014 and post survey distributed in December 2014.
- Total card value must be used by December 17th 2014.
Complete the online registration application between August 25th –September 19th.