Health & Wellness
Rooms for Nursing Mothers
GVSU is striving to make it easier for nursing mothers to maintain breast-feeding after returning to work or school by providing private and comfortable rooms for nursing mothers.
GVSU recognizes the importance of supporting nursing mothers by providing space for mothers to express milk.
Click for more Breastfeeding Resources
* Fieldhouse Women's Restroom
Main floor close to the athletics offices, Room B-127
* Performing Arts Center (PAC) Women's Restroom
Main floor, Room 1404
* Kirkhof Center (WC), Women's Restroom located outside of Women's Center, Room 1252
* Mackinaw Hall, room B-1-103
* Green Room, Pew Campus, contact Kathleen Wright for availability.
* CHS 353 A
*Lake Michigan Center Annie Water Resources Institute, Room 217
*MAREC, Room 206
If you are having difficulty making arrangements, please contact the Work Life Connections at 331-8011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last modified February 16, 2012