Biking and Walking Routes
Did You Know?
- Brisk walking is considered moderate physical activity
- Walking reduces your risk of heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, colon cancer, and diabetes.
- It can help you sleep better at night and Increase your energy leve
You can meet new people and socialize while you are walking!
|MACKINAC HALL||.5 Mile|
|PADNOS & HENRY HALL||1 Mile|
|CALDER ART CENTER||1.5 Miles|
|Eberhard Center||.5 Mile|
|DeVos Center||1 Mile|
|Cook DeVos Center for Health Sciences||1.5 Mile|
Extra: CHS Walking Routes
- More routes and recreational trails
- Create your own route
- Walking Log
- Walking calories calculator
- Sample Walking Program
- Start Walking Now Resources
- 25 ways to become more active
Page last modified January 13, 2014