Closed Class Permit
NOTE: This form is for History and Group Social Studies Permits Only
Closed Class Permits are not approved until after payment deadline for each semester.
- The student must request and receive an e-mail from the instructor of the closed class indicating that they are granting permission for the student to attend the class.
- The instructor's e-mail must be copied in the "Professor's Permission" box (formerly the Exceptional Circumstances box) on the Closed Class Permit Form.
- The instructor's e-mail approval does not automatically allow the student to register for the class.
- After the permit is submitted, the student will receive an e-mail from email@example.com concerning the request.
- If approval to attend the class is granted, the student will be responsible to then register for the class.