All individuals, including investigators/researchers, and Authorizing Officials, click here to register.
IRBNet Registration (external link)
IRBNet Forms and Documents (Main Submission Resource)
If you have not yet registered on IRBNet, we ask that you use your first initial followed by your last name as your Username. We recommend that you change your password after initial registration and every 90 days thereafter, by simply clicking on USER PROFILE (in the top right hand corner). Be sure to logout after every session.
For Investigators: when initially registering, sharing, or submitting studies on IRBNet (or sharing your study information with a collaborator) identify "Grand Valley State University" as your location.
Steps To Do BEFORE You Begin Using IRBNet:
Research Dataware has provided our research community with Powerpoint Presentations (Energizers) for Researchers and IRB Members. There is also a Powerpoint Energizer on how to register on IRBNet. For your convenience, you can download these pdf Energizers from here:
- Powerpoint Energizer - Researchers
- Powerpoint Energizer - IRB Members
- Powerpoint Energizer - IRBNet Registration
For assistance with log-in and password to access this training site, please contact the HRRC Office (phone (616) 331-3197 or via email email@example.com).
Tips for Utilizing a Non-GVSU Computer to Access IRBNet:
- It is recommended for general security purposes that you have on your computer Internet Access, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- It is also recommended that an anti-virus software be configured and updated at least weekly, a personal firewall be installed, and frequent installation of operating system and application patches to address security vulnerabilities.
- Please take steps to ensure the physical security of your technology assets.
Page last modified March 21, 2014