Faculty/Staff handout for Collaborate Web Conferencing
Demo: Introducing Mobile Web Conferencing. Take a first look at Blackboard Collaborate 12 mobile web conferencing for anywhere, anytime learning. Now you can meet the needs of your students for immediacy and mobility. View demo >>
Blackboard now offers "Getting Started" courses for no cost online to faculty.
- Choose Blackboard Collaborate(for web conferencing) or Blackboard Learn for other aspects of BB
- Choose Online Training
- Add the "Blackboard Collaborate: Getting Started" course to your cart and check out (you will need to create an account if you do not already have one) remember this is free.
- Log into the course center (using same credentials you created on the training center)
• Go to Teaching & Learning tab
• Choose "Getting Started" under "My Courses" in the right hand corner
• Go through the modules for the training and you are all set!
Blackboard Collaborate Troubleshooting:
Blackboard Collaborate Assistance
Windows users: If your version of Java is older than Java 6.18 please download a newer version using these instructions
Mac users: If your Java version is out of date, click on the icon at the top left of your screen. From the drop down menu that appears, select "Software Update" and then "Install". You may need to restart your computer after the update.
Test your internet connection speed here: Internet Connection Speed Test
For assistance with the setup Wizards or any setup help, you may contact BB IM and Collaborate directly by calling Blackboard Collaborate Technical Support at the following toll free number 877.382.2293, or by visiting the Support Portal at http://support.blackboardcollaborate.com/. Thanks!
For questions and/or comments regarding Blackboard Collaborate, please contact email@example.com or call 331-8526 on campus.
Page last modified April 25, 2014