Faculty/Staff handout for Collaborate Web Conferencing
Support documents for Wimba Classroom:
Wimba Classroom Overview for Faculty
Wimba Classroom Overview for Students
Preparing your Machine for a Webinar (PC version)
Preparing your Machine for a Webinar (Mac version)
Success with Wimba Classroom
Viewing an Archived Session of Wimba Classroom for Students
Information on Closed Captioning
Demo: Introducing Mobile Web Conferencing. Take a first look at Blackboard Collaborate 12 mobile web conferencing for anywhere, anytime learning. Now you can meet the needs of your students for immediacy and mobility. View demo >>
Blackboard now offers "Getting Started" courses for no cost online to faculty.
- Choose Blackboard Collaborate(for web conferencing) or Blackboard Learn for other aspects of BB
- Choose Online Training
- Add the "Blackboard Collaborate: Getting Started" course to your cart and check out (you will need to create an account if you do not already have one) remember this is free.
- Log into the course center (using same credentials you created on the training center)
• Go to Teaching & Learning tab
• Choose "Getting Started" under "My Courses" in the right hand corner
• Go through the modules for the training and you are all set!
Blackboard Collaborate Troubleshooting:
Page last modified March 5, 2013