Laker Academic Success Center
Request a Tutor
Thank you for investing time and energy into your academic success! Before completing a Tutor Request Form through the L.A.K.E.R. Academic Success Center, we ask that you complete a tutor request form at the Tutoring Center and utilize all options for tutoring on our Tutorial Program Home page. You can request a tutor through the tutoring center by clicking the following link:
GUIDELINES FOR L.A.K.E.R. ACADEMIC SUCCESS CENTER TUTORING
1. You must fill out a Tutor Request Form and send it via email to Tutorial Coordinator, DeAnna Wiley at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out a form at the LAKER Academic Success Center in B152 Fieldhouse.
2. Attendance at assigned tutoring sessions will be tracked. Coaches will be notified of ALL late arrivals and absences.
3. If student-athlete has two (2) unexcused absences or arrives late three (3) times, they risk losing their tutor for the remaining semester.
4. The Tutorial Coordinator, DeAnna Wiley, must be notified at least two (2) hours in advance of any absences or late arrivals in order for it to be excused.
5. At the end of the semester each student-athlete must fill out a tutor evaluation form.
Office: B 146 LASC
Page last modified January 17, 2013