State Continuing Education Clock Hours (SCECHs)
We assist teachers, administrators, school psychologists and school counselors in meeting their professional development needs.
The services we offer are:
- sign in/out systems for participants
- registration processes
- provide official transcripts/certificates to participants upon completion
- maintain course records for any Michigan Department of Education audit
The Michigan Department of Education has authorized an academic credit conversion. It states if a course is being offered for academic credit it can be converted to SCECHs using the following chart:
- 1 academic credit = 30 SCECHs
- 2 academic credit = 60 SCECHs
- 3 academic credit = 90 SCECHs
The GVSU/PDP processing fee is $25.00 for each student being awarded SCECHs.
For a current listing of courses offered for SCECHs click here and select Grand Valley State University as the sponsor.
Districts/Agencies: Call for a 2012-2013 PDP Proposal and Approval Form now. (616) 331-6522
Page last modified October 11, 2012