For help with how to cite sources or create a bibliography, visit GVSU’s Writing Center.
We have a number of tools to help you track, organize, and cite sources in your research:
With RefWorks you can:
- Import references automatically from multiple databases
- Organize, manage, and share references
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts in seconds
- Access your citations from any computer on the Internet
With EndNote Basic you can:
- Collect and organize references
- Format citations and footnotes or a bibliography
- Use Cite While You Write™ in Microsoft® Word to easily cite references in your paper
- Share references with others who have EndNote Basic
Zotero is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources. It is an add-on for the Firefox browser. If you do your research in a Web browser, Zotero is an excellent tool.
Page last modified April 14, 2014