Current GVSU students, faculty, and staff are eligible to borrow Wi-Fi enabled laptops for up to four hours at the following locations:
Current GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out a laptop or iPad with a photo ID.
- Laptops can be checked out for 4 hours and may be taken out of the building.
- iPads can be checked out for 3 days.
- Laptops and iPads cannot be renewed.
- Laptops: $4.00 per hour late.
- iPads: $10.00 per day late plus a $10 processing fee. If you lock the iPad with a password, it will not be considered returned until the password is deleted.
- Borrowers will pay all costs associated with damage, loss, or theft of laptops and iPads.
- Outstanding fines will prevent you from checking out additional items and may affect your ability to register for classes or graduate.
Page last modified July 9, 2013