The Academic Year Program
Your commitment to the McNair Scholars Program doesn't end with the summer component -- for the rest of your undergraduate career until you graduate, you are expected to participate in certain activities during the academic year.
- Participate in Toastmasters meetings (every Wednesday from 3:30 to 5:00 PM).
- Meet with the Director a minimum of twice a semester for support in the graduate school application process.
- Meet with your Mentor a minimum of twice a semester.
- Present your summer research findings at the annual Student Scholarship Day at GVSU.
- Draft a research proposal
- Participate in and complete the Career Seminar
If you have questions about these requirements, please contact Dolli Lutes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last modified August 30, 2013