Department of Movement Science


Independent Study

For those looking to earn course credit and study a topic not covered by the Movement Science curriculum. This form MUST be completed and approved by your major academic advisor and faculty supervising the independent study.


Enrollment Demand 

(Request for Registration Permit: PED 100 level courses)
Bring this form along with a print out of your current MyPath progress to your advisor to file for enrollment in a course you can not register for.




Page last modified March 13, 2014