GVSU Sport Leadership Program
Grand Valley's Sport Leadership Program gives students the education and resources needed to work in the Sport Industry. The program encompasses courses in business, sport management, kinesiology and psychology as well as requiring internships for a well-rounded experience. Students can also earn their coaching certification through the Sport Leadership Program. Students will learn effective methods of reinforcement, psychology of group dynamics pertaining to sport and current issues coaches are facing.
Current Students and Graduates can be found working at all levels of sports including:
- Middle School and High School Athletics
- West Michigan Sports Commission
- American Hockey League
- NCAA Division I and Division II Collegiate Athletics
- National Basketball Association
- National Football League
- Major League Baseball
- Private Fitness Clubs
- Graduate Assistantships
Guidebooks for PED 460 and PED 490 can be found here:
Announcements and Events:
- March 13th and March 18 there will be open Office Hours for Advising!
- Register for the Indianapolis Trip!
- Sign-up or Volunteer for the Gazelle Girl Half-Marathon or 5K on Saturday, April 13th!
Page last modified March 12, 2013