Multicultural Cohort Program (MCP)
What is MCP?
* A student academic and professional development program that connects students with similar career goals.
* MCP offers comprehensive programs and workshops that focus on professional development, academic success, and personal growth.
* Provides students an opportunity to learn in a multicultural environment.
Benefits of Joining
* Attend professional workshops and seminars
* Connect with university staff and departments
* Receive academic support and resources
* Participate in professional site visits to local employers
* Serve in a student leadership role
* Participate in community service projects
* Gain new skills and learn from your peers
* Learn in a multicultural environment
* Meet new people and have fun!
What Our MCP Members Are Saying
“Joining MCP was the right decision for me!” - Jeneice
“I have a lot of fun at the meetings and really enjoy our guest speakers.” - Christon
“I have made a lot of new friends in MCP. Not only do we go to meetings together, we also hang out outside of MCP.” - Peter
"MCP helped me apply for a Study Abroad trip to China!" - Shaka
“MCP gave me the skills and the confidence to apply for a summer internship.” - Brionka
“MCP gave me the opportunity to interact with faculty and staff. Kristie and Danny are great advisors and are always there to help.” – Ricky
MCP Media Relations Committee Members
Networking 101: The Art of Small Talk
Welcome Back Ice Cream Social
Year End Recognition &
For more information about the Multicultural Cohort Program,
please call 616-331-2177 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last modified January 3, 2014