On-site ooVoo technical support is now available for GVSU Faculty and Staff who would like assistance when conducting an ooVoo conference. To schedule a student technician for your next ooVoo meeting or interview, log-in to the ooVoo Support Reservation page, complete the on-line request form and submit it for final processing. The Digital Studio will then contact you once the form has been received and a technician is scheduled for your event.
- FOAP is required to schedule on-site technical support.
- Hourly rate of $25 for the first hour and $12 for each additional hour will be charged back to the FOAP.
- On-site support includes:
Setup – 30 minutes
Teardown – 30 minutes
NOTE: Events on the Pew Campus will also require travel time.
- Reservations must be scheduled 1 week in advance during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Any reservations with less than 1 week notice cannot be guaranteed coverage.
To ensure that your ooVoo conference is a complete success, it’s recommended that all participants visit www.gvsu.edu/oovoo for the latest FAQs, Tutorials and Tips on how to conduct an ooVoo meeting.
- Visit www.gvsu.edu/oovoo
- Familiarize yourself with the conferencing equipment and software.
- Arrange a pre-conference test call prior to your meeting.
For assistance in completing the ooVoo Reservation Form or to schedule a pre-conference test call with one of our student technicians, contact the Digital Studio at email@example.com or call 616-331-8527.
Page last modified July 21, 2014