PCEC Advising Center
Registration FAQs & Announcements
Field of Study
CHANGE YOUR MAJOR
- We have some students who are still declared as “Engineering”; please update your catalog (done at the Registrar’s Office) and declare a MAJOR, not an emphasis.
- If you are not an engineering major, you’ll need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a permit.
- CHANGE YOUR MAJOR
Pre-req Not Met
- If you feel that you have met the prereqs for the course you are trying to register for, please contact email@example.com to request a permit
- If you are an HNR student and are having trouble with EGR 214, it is because your WRT 150 requirement is not being ‘read’. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a permit
- If you need a prereq override for another department, please contact that department (i.e., Math, Physics, Chemistry)
Summer Engineering Courses
- ALL summer courses require a permit
- Please email email@example.com to request a permit
- Permits will not be released, and students not notified, until the end of the semester.
- Field of Study
Course Equivalency Guide
- Please use this for any courses you’d like to take S/S 14 at another institution
- Students with business minors are running into trouble registering for classes. Per Seidman College of Business, all non-business majors are required to have a 2.0 GPA. If you are a business minor and meet this requirement, please call the SCB Undergraduate Student Services Office at 331-7500.
- Appointments vs. Emails
Currently we are running 3-4 weeks out with scheduling appointments. We understand this is frustrating, and we apologize.
Please make an appointment IF
- you would like help with your schedule,
- you would like academic planning for upcoming semesters,
- you have specific questions about transfer credit/summer equivalencies
- need help registering in Banner
Please email IF
- You have a prereq error that is not listed above
- You have a question about something we discussed in a previous appointment
- You’d like a copy of our appointment notes
Page last modified April 15, 2014