Padnos College of Engineering and Computing
Fall 2014 Start-up Materials
The following materials were distributed at our August 21st Fall 2014 Start-up Meeting.
- Fall 2014 Organizational Chart, click here.
- Winter 2014 Committee Reports (shared at Fall 2014 meeting), click here.
- Fall 2014 Padnos College Calendar of dates, click here.
- Committee Representation, AY 14/15, click here.
- We usually feature the Beloit Mindset list at our fall start-up to help everyone understand the incoming freshmen class. To view the list, which features things pertaining to the class of 2018, please click here!
Guests presented various topics and here is the information that they shared for Fall 2014:
- Marie McKendall (with Ed Aboufadel and Philip Batty), of GVSU's Universal Student Evaluation of Teaching Implementation Task Force, presented information regarding changes in teaching evaluations. For more information, please visit their website at: http://gvsu.edu/useti/
- Jagadeesh Nandigam shared the work of ECS & UAS. To view his presentation, click here.
- Library Liaison, Debbie Morrow, shared an introduction sheet. To view, click here.
- Career Service's Tom Demmon shared information about a new database "Goinglobal." To view an informational sheet, click here.
Several updated university policy documents were distributed and discussed.
- Affiliate Faculty Policy, click here.
- Collegiality Policy, click here.
- Graduate Admissions Policy, click here.
- Graduate Incomplete Grade Policy, click here.
- Sabbatical Policy, click here.
- Undergraduate Incomplete Grade Policy, click here.
The Dean's powerpoint presentation can be viewed by clicking here.
Page last modified September 1, 2015